It's Not Just a Hotel. It's a Destination.
The minute you step into a Royal Hideaway property, you'll immediately see that it's much more than just a hotel: it's a destination that will blow your beach hair back. Each crazy beautiful property is an intimate escape haven that will slay your senses through their aesthetics, culinary skills and design. These posh properties always upstage other resorts in each stunning location. Better still, they serve up a high level of service and privacy - a curated, distraction-free experience from check-in to check-out. When might we expect you?
Chillax the Day Away at the Pool or Beach
This gorgeous hotel features six sparkling swimming pools, all large with unbeatable views, including three relaxation pools and an infinity pool with an impressive waterfall. You can also spend the afternoon at the solarium lounging in Balinese beds enjoying refreshing tropical cocktails. If you love the beach then there is no better place than Royal Hideaway to unwind in the sun and be hypnotized by the purr of the ocean.
Aahsome Room Amenities
• King-sized bed or two double beds.
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
• Rooms with VIP services.
• Personalized, express check-in and check-out.
• Air-conditioning with individual control.
• iPod dock.
•Adults Only (18+).
Rockin' Sports Activities
At Royal Hideaway Playacar, there's a fantastic sports facilities within the resort, where you can enjoy oceans of watersports like sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing and water aerobics.
If you're into diving, The Scuba Center offers the opportunity to get certified, attend classes and either rent or buy everything you need at the PADI 5-star shop.
There's also two tennis courts and one multi-purpose court for private lessons. Last but never least, there's a fully equipped fitness center so you can keep that beach bod of yours looking great.
Escape to a Glorious Retreat
• Spoil yourself at a luxurious 5-star Hotel Spa.
• Enjoy a variety of delicious massages and several soothing beauty treatments like aromatherapy, facials and body wraps.
• Revel in a massage for two by candlelight or by the seashore that includes deep skin cleansing and a revitalizing treatment with vitamin C or therapies for sensitive skin.
• Get your makeup and hair done, along with manicure and pedicures. It's so worth it.